- Want to join a successful Company? Please scroll down for current available positions.
- Want to know more about what Pest Controllers do? Click Here
Owl Pest Control - Service Technician (General Operative)
- Position AVAILABLE - 08/09/2019
Looking for a new career, fulfilling, challenging and recession-proof? We are one of the most established pest control company in Dublin that offers its employees training, career progression, bonuses, commissions, and low turnover rates.
Since 1998, Owl Pest Control offers services, products and Training to its customers and support local charities. It is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
• Some of our technical staff have progressed from complete beginner to accredited Field Biologist.
• We believe our role is essential for maintaining Public Health and Food Safety through pest prevention.
We’re looking for a Service Technician. The basic pay range we’re offering is €24,000 to €31,700 depending on experience, and most “beginners” reach €28,500 within the first year.
• We offer a vehicle, phone, overtime.
• We also offer bonuses and commissions.
• Previous experience not essential as full training will be provided (previous suitable backgrounds include: healthcare assistant, health & Safety officer, bartender/ hospitality, electrician, ducter, insulator, welder, warden, carpenter, army / Defence Forces, etc.).
• Full clean B driving licence
• Leaving Cert. ordinary. Must be confident to communicate & deal directly with customers, orally & through hand written reports.
• Strong DIY & Fitness essential. Punctuality, organization, efficiency.
- * Must obtain pest control licence within 9 months (statutory). Evening study & quiz work required during the first 2 months and formal training/diploma. Full training will be provided.*
We strongly advise you to fully review this link about the day-to-day role of a Pest Controller before applying for the advertised position:
• Investigating pest infestations; site inspections & treatments in residential & commercial properties.
• Maintain pest-free conditions, advise & reassure customers, figure out pest prevention solutions.
• 37.5 hrs/week but includes early/evenings calls. Saturday shift every 4 weeks. Occasional weekend/night emergencies.
Owl Pest Control is based off the M50 in Tallaght, Dublin. We only operate in Dublin and Leinster so travel distances are limited.
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay and reasonable hours
• Great benefits: overtime, bonuses, commissions.
• Recession-proof industry, ideal for family security and mortgages.
• Opportunities for on-the-job training and limitless career progression.
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter through Indeed or by EMAIL only (no phone calls) to: HR Manager: jobs(at)owlpestcontrol.ie
By applying for a role with us, you consent that Owl Pest Control will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €24,000.00 to €31,700.00 /year
Accounts / Office Administrator
- Position NOT AVAILABLE -
Storekeeper / Trade Counter Sales
- Position NOT currently available -