Health & Safety award
We have developed and maintain a Safety, Health and Welfare Policy that incorporates the specific arrangements and safety statements that are required in respect of our business undertakings. Our Health and Safety Management system is independently audited every year.
In recognition of our commitment to Workplace Health, Safety & Welfare and for our efforts to promote an active Health & Safety culture amongst employees, Owl Pest Control has been awarded the “Gold Award for Excellence” by Peninsula
2016: Bilfinger Accreditation
After audit on Health & Safety, Procedures, Insurance and Qualifications, Owl is now accredited contractor for Bilfinger Ireland!
Owl Pest Control has recently been accredited SafeContractor by the Alcumus Group following audit Health & Safety procedures on our sites and customer sites.
How the SafeContractor scheme benefit clients?
As the leading health and safety assessment scheme, SafeContractor has over 300 major clients and nearly 27,000 contractor members. Many large organisations use SafeContractor to reduce risk and to maintain their existing contractor and service provider base, whilst also be provided with a selection of new, pre-approved contractors. Benefits include:
- Reduced risk in organisations, ensuring that contractors have suitable and sufficient health and safety processes.
- Cost-effectively managing contractor lists, relieving of the costly administrative burden of doing this internally.
- Offering a flexible service, tailor-made to meet business requirements, including over 400 different contractor work activities.
- Meeting the legal health and safety requirements and providing the supporting evidence.
- Providing visibility of current contractors via the online client portal, which also recommends new, approved contractors.
Food retail giant, Weetabix, are just one organisation who chose SafeContractor to improve their contractor management.